Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
One-Step FOB Rapid Test Cassette
The One-Step Fecal Occult Blood (FOB) Diagnostic Kit is a qualitative detection of human occult blood in feces forself-testing.
The One-Step Fecal Occult Blood (FOB) Diagnostic Kit is an immunochromatographic sandwich method, which employ two specific monoclonal antibodies to selectively identify hemoglobin in test samples. The result is very specific, and easier to interpret than those of guaiac-based test. The sensitivity is very high with the ability to detect 200ng/ml hemoglobin in feces. In addition, the accuracy of the test is not affected by interfering substances, and dietary restriction is not necessary.
The kits should be stored at temperature 4-30°C, the sealed pouch for the duration of the shelf life (24 months). Do the test in 1 hour after open the pouch.
WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS
1. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
2. Do not use kit beyond the expiration date.
3. Patient specimens may contain infectious agents and should be handled as though capable of transmitting disease. Wear disposable gloves throughout the specimen collection and assay procedures.
4. The test device should not be reused.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED
1. One pouched cassette with desiccant.
2. One operating Instruction
MATERIALS REQUIRED BUT NOT PROVIDED
1. Clock or Timer
SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND PREPARATION
1. Collect stool sample by using the sample collection device provided.
2. Unscrew the top of the sample collection device, take out the sample collection stick, and collect the sample by dipping the stick into 3 different places of the stool sample.
3. Put the sample collection stick back in the sample collection device and screw together tightly.
4. If the sample cannot be tested on the day of collection, store the stool sample at 4°C. Bring the specimen to room temperature before testing.
1. Remove the test device from foil pouch by tearing along the notch.
2. Specimen collection. Please see also SAMPLE COLLECTION AND PREPARATION
3. Shake the sample collection device several times.
4. Holding the sample collection device upright, carefully unscrew the tip of collection device.
5. Squeeze 2-3 drops of the sample solution on the test sample pad.
6. Read the test results in 5 minutes.
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee