Payment & Shipping Terms:
HCG Urine/Serum Rapid Test Uncut Sheet
For the rapid detection of human chronic gonadotropin in serum/plasma or urine specimens.
The HCG s/u Gold Rapid Screen Test(RST)is a chromatographic immunoassay for the early detection of human chronic gonadotropin (HCG) in serum/plasma or urine specimens.
HCG is a glycoprotein hormone secreted by the developing placenta during pregnancy. The concentration of HCG in serum is approximately equal to the concentration in urine. The concentrations of HCG in urine and serum continue to rise during the first trimester of pregnancy to as high as 100,000 mIU/ml. HCG appears in urine shortly after conception, and continues to increase during the early stages of pregnancy, making it an excellent indicator for the detection of pregnancy.
The membrane of the test device was coated with anti HCG antibodies on the test region and goat anti mouse IgG antibodies on the control region. During the test, urine specimen is allowed to react with the HCG monoclonal antibody-colloid gold conjugate, which was pre-dried on the test strip. The mixture then moves upward on the membrane chromatographically by capillary action. For a positive specimen, the conjugate binds to the HCG forming an antibody-antigen complex. This complex is captured by anti HCG antibody immobilized on the test region (T) and produces a pink color band when HCG concentration is equal to or greater than 25mIU/ml. Absence of this colored band in the test region suggests a negative result. To serve as a procedural control, a colored band at the control region(C) will always appear regardless the presence or absence of HCG.
The kits should be stored at temperature 4-30°C, the sealed pouch for the duration of the shelf life (24months).
1. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
2. Do not use after expiration date.
3. Test device should remain sealed until use.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED
1. One pouched cassette with desiccant.
2. One piece of operating instruction
1. Have a certified phlebotomist collect whole blood into a purple, blue or green top collection tube (containing EDTA, citrate or heparin, respectively) by veinpuncture.
2. Separate the plasma by centrifugation.
3. Carefully withdraw the plasma for testing or label and store it at 2-8°C for up to two weeks. Plasma may be frozen at -20°C for up to one year.
1. Have a certified phlebotomist collect whole blood into a red top collection tube (containing no anticoagulants) by veinpuncture.
2. Allow the blood to clot.
3. Separate the serum by centrifugation.
4. Carefully withdraw the serum for testing or label and store it at 2-8°C for up to two weeks. Serum may be frozen at -20°C for up to one year.
1. The urine specimens must be collected in a clean dry container either plastic or glass without preservatives. No centrifugation or filtration of urine is required. Specimens collected at any time may be used. However the first morning urine generally contains the highest concentration of the hormone.
2. If specimens can not be tested within 3 days of collection, they should be stored refrigerated at 2-8 °C.
1. Remove the device from pouch by tearing and label the device with specimen identification.
2. Add 2-3 drops (70-100ml) of serum/plasma or urine to the sample well.
3. Observe the result in 5-10 minutes. DO not interpret results after 10 minutes.
Dear Charlie :
Good day !
We have influenza + covid-19 combo rapid test kit available.
About the registration ,please kindly advise how long it will take for these tests in Taiwan ? and which documents you shall need ?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks & Regards !
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee