Payment & Shipping Terms:
Quinolone Rapid Test Uncut Sheet
Quinolone Test is a competitive immunoassay for the semi-quantitative detection of the presence of Quinolone in milk.
Cut-off: 50 ppb
Assay Time: 10 – 15 min
2.PRINCIPLE OF THE ASSAY
Quinolone Test is based on competitive lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The Quinolone conjugate in the test zone will capture the immuno-gold, when there is very little dissociative Quinolone in the sample. A visible red test band indicates a negative result when the control line shows that the card is valid. The test band will be not visible if Quinolone is present in concentration of 50 ppb and above which explains a positive result.
- 10×foil pouches each containing a cassette, pipette and desiccant
- 10×centrifugal tubes (1.5 mL)
- Product Manual
- Collect 1mL of milk sample and bring it to room temperature (20-30℃).
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Gradually drip 3 drops into the assay sample hole “S”.
- Interpret the result in 10 - 15 min. Result after 15 minutes is only considered as reference.
5.INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: Only one clear band in C zone indicates a positive result.Positive shows that the concentration of Quinolone is at or above
50 ppb in the sample.
Negative: The presence of both clear bands in C zone and T zone.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone.
The results are negative when the test card is applied to detect 100 ppm of Chloramphenicol, Aminoglycosides, Tetracyclines, Beta-lactam, Macrolides, Sulfonamides.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the foil pouch. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
- For best results, please strictly adhere to these instructions.
- All reagents must be at room temperature before running the assay.
- Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately use.
- Do not reuse the test kit.
- Do not use the test beyond its expiration date marked on the foil pouch.
- The components in this kit have been quality control tested as standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lots.
Quinolone Test is a useful tool offering a rapid and accurate testing in field screening, exceeding with its convenience. It provides a semi-quantitative method to detect the Quinolone at or above 50 ppb in milk. If you want a quantitative result, it is suggested to apply other methods such as ELISA /HPLC in practice.
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee