Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Pig Pregnancy Rapid Test Cassette/Strip Urine
Generic Name: Pig Pregnancy Colloidal Gold Test
Trade Name: Pig Pregnancy Test
This product is designed and developed on the basis of the estrous cycle and the concentration change of progesterone in urine.
The test strip using colloidal gold immune chromatographic technology is used in swine early pregnancy diagnosis, and the characteristics of the product are: High accuracy, simple and rapid, room temperature storage and easy to carry; without any damage to the pig matrix and fetus. If both T band and C band are visible, which means the pig is pregnant. If only C band is visible, which means the pig is not pregnant.
THE SCOPE OF USE
The test can be used to detect the pig early pregnancy, reexamine pregnant pig and guide the artificial fertilization at right time.
HOW TO USE
1, Because of the pig’s progesterone concentration change in urine, it is suggested to closely observe the behavior of pigs after breeding. Once found rutting performance shall be immediately tested. If only C band are visible, it indicates that the pig is not pregnant. It is recommended to have the pig mated in time. It can improve conception rate. If both T band and C band are visible, it is recommended to reexamine next day and the results will be subject to retested results.
2, On the day of 19, 20, 21, 22 after mating, there was not found rutting behavior, and the last testing period is on 23rd day after mating. If only C band are visible, it indicates that the pig is not pregnant. It can be avoided delay diagnosis due to the lack of rutting behavior. If both of T band and C band are visible, which means the pig is pregnant and it should get careful nursing and gestation management.If you need the second Estrus examine, it can be reexamine on about 40th day after mating.
USING METHOD AND RESULT DETERMINATION
1. Take urine to test its progesterone level directly. Remove the test strip from the foil pouch.
2. Put the “MAX” end into the sample (the surface of the sample should not exceed the MAX line). Due to the function of capillary, the sample dissolves the solid antibody labeled with colloidal gold and moves forward to the other end. When the liquid moves to the 2 / 3 of the result window or to the end, you can take out the strip. One or two red lines will appear in the result window.
3. Observe the result in 5 minutes.
1. Remove the test device and dropper from its foil wrapper by tearing along the slice.
2. Using the dropper, withdraw the urine sample from the specimen cup and slowly dispense 3～4drops into the circular sample well. The sample liquid moves slowly to the other end due to the capillarity. You will see one or two red lines in the result window.
3. Read results in 5 minutes
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Read the result in 5 minutes.
Positive: If both T band and C band are visible, the test result is Positive, which means the pig is pregnant. It should get careful nursing and gestation management.
Negative: If only C band is visible, the test result is Negative, which means the pig is not pregnant. It is recommended to have the pig mated in time.
Invalid: When control band does not appear on the membrane, the test is invalid since improper test procedure or deterioration of reagents probably occurred. It is recommended that the test should be
Positive: If both T line and C line are visible, the test result is positive, which indicates the pig is pregnant. It should get careful nursing and gestation management.
Negative: If only C line is visible, the test result is negative, which indicates the pig is not pregnant. It is recommended to have the pig mated in time.
Invalid: When control line does not appear on the membrane, the test is invalid due to improper test procedure or deterioration of reagents. It is recommended that the test should be repeated.
(1) For single use only; do not reuse the test devices.
(2) Don’t keep the strip or cassette in the air for a long time after unpacking.
(3) While performing the test, make sure that the surface of sample should not exceed the “MAX” line of strip.
(4) Do not touch white membrane surface.
(5) Do not use test kit after expiry date.
For strip: 1 Strip/pouch×50pouches/box;
For Cassette: 1 share/cassette×30 cassettes /box;
The period of the validity is 24 months.
Store as packaged in the sealed pouch under the room temperature. Avoid light.
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee