Payment & Shipping Terms:
CDV + CPV Ag Combined Test
CDV + CPV Ag Combined Rapid Test is a combined cassette to diagnose the presence of Canine Disteimper virus antigen and Canine Parvovirus antigen in dog’s secretions, serum or feces.
Assay Time: 5 - 10 min
Sample: Secretions, serum or feces
PRINCIPLE OF THE ASSAY
CDV + CPV Ag Combined Rapid Test is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The test device has two testing windows. Each testing window has an invisible T (test) zone and C (control) zone. When sample is applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will laterally flow on the surface of the test strip. If there is enough CDV antigen or CPV antigen in the sample, a visible T band will appear in the corresponding testing window. The C band should always appear after a sample is applied, indicating a valid result. By this means, the device can accurately indicate the presence of CDV antigen or CPV antigen in the sample.
- 10×foil pouches each containing a cassette, pipette and desiccant
- 10×assay buffer tubes (0.7 mL each)
- 10×assay buffer tubes (1.0 mL each)
- 20×swab sticks
- Product Manual
- CDV Ag Test Procedure
- Collect dog’s ocular and nasal secretions with the swab stick . Make the swab wet sufficiently. Insert the wet swab into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitate it to assure good sample extraction.
- If using serum sample, please do a dilution of 1:2 with the provided assay buffer.
- CPV Ag Test Procedure
- Collect dog’s fresh feces or vomit with a swab stick.
- Insert the wet swab into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitate it to assure good sample extraction.
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Gradually drip 3 drops each of sample extraction into the sample holes.
- Interpret the result in 5 - 10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is only considered as reference.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear or vague.
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band appears.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the foilpouch. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
CDV + CPV Ag Combined Test is for in vitro veterinary diagnosis use only. All results should be considered with other clinical information available from veterinarian. For an accurate result, it is suggested to apply other method such as PCR for final determination in practice.
Contact Rebecca Yan
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee