Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Tetracycline Rapid Test
Tetracycline Rapid Test is based on competitive lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The Tetracycline conjugate in the test zone will capture the immuno-gold (colloid gold- Tetracycline antibody conjugate), when there is very little dissociative Tetracycline in the samples. A visible red test band indicates a negative result when the control line (C zone) shows that the card is valid. The test band (T zone) will be not visible, if Tetracycline is present in concentration of 80 ppb and above which explains a positive result.
This kit is used for rapid qualitative analysis of TCS in milk sample.
Detection Limit (LOD)
|Tetracyclines||LOD (μg/L)||Cephalosporins||LOD (μg/L)|
8-well strip and 8 test strip in one bottle. 12 bottles / kit.
(1) Read the instructions carefully before experiment. Bring the test kit and samples to room temperature.Milk samples should be fully liquid without any agglomeration and deposition.
(2) Take bottles needed from the kit package, take out required wells and strips, make proper marks.Please use these test strips within 1h. Seal the cap of the bottles.
(3) Take 200ul of the test samples into the wells, then repeatedly absorb for 5 times, mix the sample with the reagent in the wells completely. The mixture should be pink, and then start the timer.
(4) Incubate for 5min at room temperature (25℃), insert the test strips into the wells with the "MAX" end fully dipped in to the mixture.
(5) Incubate for 5min at room temperature again. Take out the strip; judge the result according to Part 6.
Positive: Only one clear band in C zone indicates a positive result. If a vague T band can be seen but apparently weaker than C band, we also consider it as a positive result. Positive shows that the concentration of Tracycline is above 80ppb in the sample.
Negative: The presence of both clear bands in C zone and T zone. (T and is close to or stronger than C band.)
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone.
Note: If the result of the strip needs to be recorded, please cut the foam cushion of the "MAX" end, and dry the strip, then keep it as file.
The results are negative when the test is applied to detect 500ppb of tripolycyanamide, sulfonamides, Chloramphenicols, fluoroquinolones, aminoglycosides, macrolides and other drugs.
2-8℃ in cool dark place ,do not freeze.The kit will be valid in 12 months. The lot number and expired date are printed on the package.
Notice for operations
1.Please do the assay following the instruction, don not touch the membrane of the strip.
2.Please seal the bottle after taking out required strips.
3.This strip is used for only once；please do not use it repeatedly.
4.This kit is only for screening test, positive result should be further confirmed with other method.
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee