|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 TESTS|
|Packaging Details:||40 tests/box|
|Delivery Time:||within 3-5 working days(depends on your quantity)|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
Ractopamine Cassette Rapid Test
This product does not require any equipment for the detection of pig urine Ractopamine residues, the whole testing process only needs about 3-5 minutes. The sensitivity is 3ng / ml (3ppb).
Ractopamine rapid detection card (40pcs / box)
Dropper (1 / bag)
Using dry cleaner tube or appropriate containers collect about 50 ml of urine. If do not immediately detected, the urine can be stored frozen 2-8 ℃ for 24 hours, we should pay attention to avoid failure caused by corruption or pollution. The positive results should be a statutory procedures for the sub-sample bottles Packaging confirmed detected.
1. Read the manual before the test. Let the test card and the test sample return to room temperature before use of cards.
2. Removed from the original packaging bags of cards, please open after one hour of use as soon as possible.
3. Detection cards will be placed and draw the sample solution by dropper, vertical dropping 2~3 drops in the hole of the card, sample after time.
4. The results should be in 3 to 5 minutes reading, the rest of the time reading invalid, in accordance with the inspection results and diagram.
Interpretation of Results
Negative (-): two purple bands appear. Ractopamine in that sample concentration less than 3 ppb, or does not contain.
Positive (+): No significant line of T color, said samples of Ractopamine concentration higher than 3 ppb.
Invalid : No quality control C line, that process is not correct or operation of cards has lapsed.
1. Please use the test card during the durability.
2. Avoid direct sunlight and fans.
3. Do not to touch the white membrane surface.
4. To avoid cross-contamination, please not mix dropper
5. If a urine sample of the sediment or turbidity, after centrifugation Detection
6. Encounter any problems, please contact the vendor
7. For direct detection standard, mixed with a preparation of negative urine.
Storage and validity
The original packaging should be stored in the 4 to 30 ℃, cool dark, dry, not frozen; period of 12 months. Duration and batch see over pack.