Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
HBcAb Rapid Test Cassette
Rapid HBcAb Test is an immunochromatography assay for the qualitative detection of Hepatitis B virus core antibody (HBcAb/anti-HBc) in human serum, plasma or whole blood specimen.
Rapid HBcAb Test is a competitive immunoassay. Colloidal gold conjugated anti-HBcAg antibody complexes are dry-immobilized in the test device. When the specimen is added, it migrates with the gold conjugate complexes by capillary diffusion through the strip. If present, HBcAb will compete with gold conjugate complexes for the limited amount HBcAg immobilized in the Test Zone (T). It will prevent the gold conjugate complexes from reacting with HBcAg and no red line appears in the Test Zone (T). If there is no HBcAb in the specimens, gold conjugate complexes will react with HBcAg and a visible red line appears. To serve as a procedural control, a red line will always appears in the Control Zone (C) which indicates the validity of the test.
1. Rapid HBcAb Test
2. Instructions for use
3.Disposable transfer pipet
MATERIALS REQUIRED BUT NOT SUPPLIED
1. Whole blood or plasma: Vacutainer tube, or other appropriate tube, containing heparin or EDTA as an anticoagulant
2. Serum: Vacutainer tube, or other appropriate tube, without anticoagulant
3. Timer or clock
Store the test device at 4 to 30oC. Do Not Freeze.
1. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
2. Do not use product beyond the expiration date.
3. Handle all specimens as potentially infectious.
SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND PREPARATION
1. The serum, plasma or whole blood specimen should be collected under standard laboratory conditions.
2. Heat inactivation of specimens, which may cause hemolysis and protein denaturation, should be avoided.
3. Patient samples performed best when tested immediately after collection. If specimans are to be stored, the red blood cells should be removed to avoid hemolysis. If the sample cannot be tested within 24 hours, serum or plasma should be frozen until the test can be performed. Allow sample to reach room temperature before proceeding.
4. Sodium azide can be added as a preservative up to 0.1% without effecting the test results.
1. Bring all materials and specimens to room temperature.
2. Remove the test card from the sealed foil pouch.
3. Label the test card with specimen identity on the “ID ____ ” area of the cassette.
4. Place the test card on a flat horizontal surface.
5. Using the transfer pipet to draw up the sample.
6. Hold the transfer pipet in a vertical position over the sample well and dispense 2 drops (80-100 ml) of sample into the sample well.
7. Read the result at 20 minutes after adding the sample.
Note: Some positive samples may show positive results before 20 minutes. Results after 30 minutes may not be accurate.
Span Biotech Ltd. is a research based company for rapid tests, with strong support from National Key Laboratory of Technology Projects of 10th and 11th Five-Year Plan and Faculty of Life Sciences of HuBei University. SpanBio also housed a R&D team that is developing gene recombination, cell cultivation and protein purification techniques. SpanBio pays strict attention on rapid tests for human being, animal diseases and food safety detection. It provides a number of customized services to professional distributors and partnering affiliates with excellent quality, competitive prices and super service.
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee