Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
One-Step HCV Ab 4th Gen. Rapid Test
Package: 30 sheets per pouch
The HCV Gold Rapid Screen Test (RST) is a Chromatographic immunoassay (CIA) for direct qualitative detection of antibodies to Hepatitis C type virus (HCV) in human serum/ plasma and whole blood.
HCV RST is a chromatographic immunoassay (CIA) for the detection of antibodies to HCV in human serum/plasma and whole blood. HCV recombinant antigens are precoated onto membrane as a capture reagent on the test region. During the test, specimen is allowed to react with the colloidal gold particles, which have been labeled with HCV recombinant antigens. If antibodies to HCV are present, a pink colored band will develop on the membrane in proportion to the amount of HCV antibodies present in the specimen. Absence of this pink colored band in the test region suggests a negative result. To serve as a procedural control, a pink colored band in the control region will always appear regardless the presence of antibodies to HCV.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED
1. One sealed pouched cassette with desiccant &disposable pipettet.
2.Blood diluent in a dropper bottle. Store at 4-30°C.
3.One piece of operating instruction with 40 test pouches.
WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS
1. For in vitro diagnostic uses only.
2. All patient samples should be treated as if capable of transmitting diseases.
3. Do not interchange reagents from different lots. Do not use test kit beyond expiration date.
4. Icteric, lipemic, hemolysed, heat treated and contaminated sera may cause erroneous results.
The kits (the sealed pouch) should be stored at room temperature ( 4-30°C), for the duration of the shelf life (24 months).
SAMPLE COLLECTION AND PREPARATION
Whole Blood ( Finger stick Specimens)
1.Clean the area to be lanced with an alcohol swab.
2. Squeeze the end of the fingertip and pierce it with a sterile lancet.
3. Wipe away the first drop of blood with sterile gauze or cotton.
4. Use micropipette to obtain about 100ul fresh blood and dispense into the sample well.
1. Have a certified phlebotomist collect whole blood into a purple, blue or green top collection tube (containing EDTA, citrate or heparin, respectively) by veinpuncture.
2. Separate the plasma by centrifugation.
3. Carefully withdraw the plasma for testing, or label and store it at 2-8°C for up to two weeks. Plasma may be frozen at -20°C for up to one year.
1. Have a certified phlebotomist collect whole blood into a red top collection tube (containing no anticoagulants) by veinpuncture.
2. Allow the blood to clot.
3. Separate the serum by centrifugation.
4. Carefully withdraw the serum for testing or label and store it at 2-8°C for up to two weeks. Serum may be frozen at -20°C for up to one year.
Serum or Plasma Sample
Collect 100-150ml or 2-3 drops of serum or plasma in a sample well,Observe the result in 5-30 minutes.
Whole Blood Sample
Add 1 drop (1 drop = 35µl) of sample (whole blood) into the sample well. After all samples completely absorbed, add 1 drop of diluent. Observe the result in 5-30 minutes.
Contact Rebecca Yan
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee