Payment & Shipping Terms:
Beta lactam + Tetracycline Combo Rapid Test
This kit is based on the specific reaction of antibody-antigen and immunochromatography. β-lactams and tetracyclines antibiotics in the sample compete for the antibody with the antigen coated on the membrane of the test strip. Then after a color reaction, the result can be observed.
This kit is used for rapid qualitative analysis of β-lactams and tetracyclines in raw milk sample.
Detection Limit (LOD)
1.12×plastic canister each containing 8 microwells and 8 strips
3.Microwell holder, 1pcs
1. Read the instructions carefully before experiment. Bring the test kit and samples to room temperature. Milk samples should be fully liquid without any agglomeration or deposition.
2. Take bottles needed from the kit package, take out required wells and strips, and make proper marks. Please use these test strips within 1h. Seal the cap of the bottles. The rest strips can be stored for future use.
3. Take 200ul of the test samples into the wells, then repeatedly absorb and drop for 5 times to mix the sample with the reagent in the wells completely. The mixture should be pink, and then start the timer.
4. Incubate for 5min at room temperature (25oC); insert the test strips into the wells with the "MAX" end fully dipped in to the mixture.
5. Incubate for 5min at room temperature again. Take out the strip; judge the result according to Part 6.
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee