Payment & Shipping Terms:
One-Step Beta-Lactam Rapid Test
Beta-Lactam Rapid Test is a competitive immunoassay for the semi-quantitative detection of the presence of Beta-Lactam residue in milk.
Penicillin G 4 ppb, Ampicillin 5 ppb, Amoxicillin 5 ppb,
Oxacillin 15 ppb, Cloxacillin 15 ppb, Dicloxacillin 30 ppb,
Nafcillin 30 ppb, Cefacetril 25 ppb, Cefalexin 50 ppb,
Cefalonium 20 ppb, Cefazolin 50 ppb, Cefoperazone 50 ppb,
Cefquinome 15 ppb, Ceftiofur 50 ppb, Cefapirin 60 ppb.
Assay Time: 5-10 min
1. 6×plastic canister each containing 8 microwells and 8 strips
3. Product Manual
1. Collect milk as testing sample.
2. Take out the microwells and strips of necessary number from the plastic canister. Recover the milk and test kit to room temperature (20-25 °C). Do not heat the milk.
3. Tear off the film of microwell.
4. Use pipette to transfer 200 μL of sample (a mark on the pipette) into the microwell.
5. Repeatedly suck and extrude the sample until all red reagents are completely dissolved.
6. Stand for 2 – 3 min and insert the unlabeled end of strip into the well.
7. Read the result in 5 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is considered invalid.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: Only clear C band appears.
Negative: The presence of both C band and T band.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone regardless of whether T band appears.
The results are negative when the rapid test is applied to detect 100 ppm of Chloramphenicol, Aminoglycosides, Tetracyclines, Macrolides and Sulfonamides.
All materials must be stored at 2-8°C. The test kit is stable through the expiration date (12 months) marked on the foil pouch. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
1. For best results, please strictly adhere to these instructions.
2. All reagents must be at room temperature before running the assay.
3. Do not remove rapid test from its pouch until immediately before use.
4. The milk sample should be fresh and homogeneous liquid without caking and precipitation.
5. Do not reuse the test strip.
6. Do not use the test beyond its expiration date marked on the foil pouch.
7. Do not use water, powdered milk as negative control. Use confirmed negative fresh milk as control.
8. The components in this kit have been quality control tested as standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
Beta-Lactam Rapid Test is an useful tool offering a rapid and accurate testing in field screening, exceeding with its convenience. If you want a quantitative result, it is suggested to apply other method such as ELISA / HPLC in practice.
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee