Payment & Shipping Terms:
CPV + CCV Ag Combined Rapid Test
1. INTENDED USE
CPV + CCV Ag Combined Test is a combined cassette to differentially diagnose the presence of Canine Parvovirus antigen and Canine Coronavirus antigen in dog’s feces or vomit.
Assay Time: 5 -10 min
Sample: Feces or vomit
2. PRINCIPLE OF THE ASSAY
CPV + CCV Ag Combined Test is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The test device has two testing windows. Each testing window has an invisible T (test) zone and C (control) zone. When sample is applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will laterally flow on the surface of the test strip. If there is enough CPV antigen or CCV antigen in the sample, a visible T band will appear in the corresponding testing window. The C band should always appear after a sample is applied, indicating a valid result. By this means, the device can accurately indicate the presence of CPV antigen or CCV antigen in the sample.
3. KIT COMPONENT
- 10×foil pouches, each containing acassette, pipette and desiccant
- 10×assay buffer tubes (1.0 mL each)
- 10×swab sticks
- Product Manual
- Collect dog’s feces or vomit with the swab stick from dog’s cloaca or on the ground.
- Insert the wet swab into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitate it to assure good sample extraction.
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Gradually drip 3 drops each of sample extraction into the sample holes.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is only considered as reference.
5. INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: The presence of both C band and Tband, no matter T band is clear or vague.
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band appears.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the foilpouch. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
- For best results, please strictly adhere to these instructions.
- All reagents must be at room temperature before running the assay.
- Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately before use.
- Do not reuse the test kit.
- Do not use the test beyond its expiration date marked on the foil pouch.
- The components in this kit have been quality control tested as standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
CPV + CCV Ag Combined Test is for in vitro veterinary diagnosis use only. All results should be considered with other clinical information available from veterinarian. For an accurate result, it is suggested to apply other method such as PCR for final determination in practice.
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee