|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||FIV Ab + FeLV Ag|
|Model Number:||FIV Ab + FeLV Ag|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 boxes|
|Delivery Time:||within 3-8 working days(depends on your quantity)|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||FIV Ab + FeLV Ag|
FIV Ab + FeLV Ag Combo Rapid Test
FIV Ab + FeLV Ag Combined Rapid Test is a combined cassette to differentially diagnose the presence of Feline Immunodeficiency antibody and Feline Leukemia Virus antigen in cat’s blood.
Assay Time: 10-15 min
Sample: serum, plasma or whole blood
PRINCIPLE OF THE ASSAY
FIV Ab + FeLV Ag Combined Rapid Test is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The test device has two testing windows. Each testing window has an invisible T (test) zone and C (control) zone. When sample is applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will laterally flow on the surface of the test strip. If there is enough FIV antibody or FeLV antigen in the sample, a visible T band will appear in the corresponding testing window. The C band should always appear after a sample is applied, indicating a valid result. By this means, the device can accurately indicate the presence of FIV antibody or FeLV antigen in the sample.
- 10×foil pouches, each containing a cassette,pipette and desiccant
- 10×assay buffer tubes (0.5 mL each)
- 10×centrifugal tubes
- Product Manual
- Take cat’s whole blood, serum or plasma as sample.
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Drip 1 drop of sample and immediately drip 2 - 3 drops of assay buffer into the sample hole.
- Interpret the result in 10-15 minutes. Result after 15 minutes is considered as invalid
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: The presence of both C band andTband, no matter T band is clear or vague.
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band appears.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the foilpouch. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
- For best results, please strictly adhere to these instructions.
- All reagents must be at room temperature before running the assay.
- Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately before use.
- Do not reuse the test kit.
- Do not use the test beyond its expiration date marked on the foil pouch.
- The components in this kit have been quality control tested as standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
FIV Ab + FeLV Ag Combined Rapid Test is for in vitro veterinary diagnosis use only. All results should be considered with other clinical information available from veterinarian. For an accurate result, It is suggested to apply other method such as ELISA for final determination in practice.
Contact Rebecca Yan