|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||40/10pcs/ box|
|Delivery Time:||within 3~5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,Paypal|
Ractopamine Cassette Rapid Test (Urine, Tissue and Feed)
This product does not require any equipment for the detection of pig urine Ractopamine residues, the whole testing process only needs about 3-5 minutes. The sensitivity is 3ng / ml (3ppb).
Ractopamine rapid detection card (20pcs / box)
Dropper (1 / bag)
Urine :using dry cleaner tube or appropriate containers collect about 50 ml of urine. If do not immediately detected, the urine can be stored frozen 2-8 ℃ for 24 hours, we should pay attention to avoid failure caused by corruption or pollution. The positive results should be a statutory procedures for the sub-sample bottles Packaging confirmed detected.
Tissue: collect lean meat more than 4.0 gram ( the particle size no more than 1.0mm3 for best ), put into the 5ml centrifuge tube to make the tube 75% full ,screw up the tube cap to avoid the water entering into the tube, put the centrifuge tube with meat sample into boiling water for 10 minutes to make sure the meat is squashy, then pick out the tube from water and cool down to room temperature.
Feed: attrite the feed with mortar, collect 1.0 gram crushed feed sample and mix with 5 ml extracting solution for 5 minutes ,stand still for 5 minutes and collect the liquid supernatant, the filter paper could be used for collecting the clear liquid .
1. Read the manual before the test. Let the test card and the test sample return to room temperature before use of cards.
2. Removed from the original packaging bags of cards, please open after one hour of use as soon as possible.
Urine : detection cards will be placed and draw the sample solution by dropper, vertical dropping 3 drops in the hole of the card, then timing.
Tissue: collect 5 drops( about 150 ul) of the buffer with the pipette into 1.5 ml centrifuge tube , then clean up pipette and collect 5 drops (about 150 ul) of the sample exuded from the boiled tissue with the same pipette into the same tube , mixed intensively , after then vertically adding 3 drops of the mixture into the sample well of the card ,then timing .
Feed: vertically adding 2 drops of the liquid supernatant into the sample well of the card , then timing .
3. The reading time should be within 3 to 5 minutes , the results shall be invalid if the reading time is more than 5 minutes.
Interpretation of Results
Negative (-): two purple bands appear. Ractopamine in that sample concentration less than 3 ppb, or does not contain.
Positive (+): No significant line of T color, said samples of Ractopamine concentration higher than 3 ppb.
Invalid : No quality control C line, that process is not correct or operation of cards has lapsed.
1. Please use the test card during the durability.
2. Avoid direct sunlight and fans.
3. Do not to touch the white membrane surface.
4. To avoid cross-contamination, please not mix dropper
5. If a urine sample of the sediment or turbidity, after centrifugation Detection
6. Encounter any problems, please contact the vendor
7. For direct detection standard, mixed with a preparation of negative urine.
Storage and validity
The original packaging should be stored in the 4 to 30 ℃, cool dark, dry, not frozen; period of 12 months. Duration and batch see over pack.