Payment & Shipping Terms:
Swine influenza Antigen Test Kit
Swine flu is caused by a specific virus of the genus A Orthomyxovirus family. Type A swine influenza virus can be further subdivided into H1N1, H1N2 and H3N2 according to its hemagglutinin and neuraminidase proteins.
The swine influenza virus (SIV) antigen rapid test uses a rapid immunochromatographic assay to detect swine influenza virus antigens in swine nasal swabs. This test card is extremely sensitive to all subtypes of swine influenza A virus.After the sample to was added to the well, it is moved along the chromatographic membrane with the colloidal gold-labeled anti-SIV monoclonal antibody together. If the SIV antigen is present in the sample, it binds to the antibody on the test line to display wine red. If the SIV antigen is not present in the sample, no color reaction occurs.
|1||Test Device||20 pcs|
|4||Dilution Buffer||20 bottle|
|5||Disposable gloves||4 pairs|
2) Insert the swab into the tube with sample buffer immediately, rotate forcefully for at least 10 times in the tube wall. Mix the solution evenly, make the sample been dissloved in the buffer fully. Press swab on the tube wall above the solution level, so the solution can be extruded at last, discard the swab.
3) If there are big particles of feces, be static for 1-2 min, make big particles precipitation.
4) Take out test device from sealed bag. Put it on flat surface, use dropper to draw upper bright liquid, drop 5 drops slowly, one by one, to the sample hole with “S” mark.
5) Read the result in 10-15 minutes, the result will invalid after 15 minutes.
24 months (Lot No. printed on aluminum foil)
2)The sample buffer is not RNase-clean, If need to PCR review the results, suggest collect double swabs at the same time, one for rapid test and one for PCR review test.
3) Do not use product with broken Aluminum foil bag package. Use test device in 1 hour after taking out.
4) The collected sample should be tested immediately, avoid long time storage.
5) Avoid bubble when adding sample to test device.
6) Do not use test card out of expiry date.
7) Deal with the used test kit and sample as waste according to local regulation strictly.
Q & A
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Limitation of the product
This kit is a qualitative screening reagent, can detect SIV antigen accurately, but if sample is not enough or concentration of antigen is lower than sensitivity, it may appear negative result. A clear clinical diagnosis should be made after taking into account all clinical and laboratory phenomenon.
2) The sensitivity and specificity of the product.
The limit value to detect SIV Ag is 0.13 HAU, it has no cross-reaction with similar symptoms to those of Infectious Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae and PRRS.
Span Biotech Ltd. is a research based company for rapid tests, with strong support from National Key Laboratory of Technology Projects of 10th and 11th Five-Year Plan and Faculty of Life Sciences of HuBei University. SpanBio also housed a R&D team that is developing gene recombination, cell cultivation and protein purification techniques. SpanBio pays strict attention on rapid tests for human being, animal diseases and food safety detection. It provides a number of customized services to professional distributors and partnering affiliates with excellent quality, competitive prices and super service.
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee