Payment & Shipping Terms:
One-Step Canine Coronavirus Ag Test
Canine Coronavirus Test Procedure:
Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear or vague.
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band appears.
Canine Coronavirus Test STORAGE
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the foil pouch. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
Canine Coronavirus Test PRECAUTION
1. For best results, please strictly adhere to these instructions.
2. All reagents must be at room temperature before running the assay.
3. Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately before use.
4. Do not reuse the test kit.
5. Do not use the test beyond its expiration date marked on the foil pouch.
6. The components in this kit have been quality control tested as standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
Canine Coronavirus Test LIMITATION
Rapid Test is for in vitro veterinary diagnosis use only. All results should be considered with other clinical information available from veterinarian. For an accurate result, It is suggested to apply other method such as ELISA for final determination in practice.
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee