Payment & Shipping Terms:
This kit is based on the specific reaction of antibody-antigen and immunochromatography. β-lactams, streptomycin, chloramphenicol, tetracyclines antibiotics in the sample compete for the antibody with the antigen coated on the membrane of the test strip. Then after a color reaction, the result can be observed.
This kit is used for rapid qualitative analysis of β-lactams , streptomycin, chloramphenicol, tetracyclines in raw milk sample.
DETECTION LIMIT (LOD)
1. 12×plastic canister each containing 8 microwells and 8 strips
3. Microwell holder, 1pcs
4. Product Manual
INSTRUMENT NEEDED BUT NOT PROVIDED
(1) Read the instructions carefully before experiment. Bring the test kit and samples to room temperature. Milk samples should be fully liquid without any agglomeration or deposition.
(2) Take bottles needed from the kit package, take out required wells and strips, and make proper marks. Please use these test strips within 1h. Seal the cap of the bottles. The rest strips can be stored for future use.
(3) Preheat the metal incubator to 45℃.
(4) Place the mircrowells in the metal incubator, Take 200ul of the test samples into the wells, then repeatedly absorb and drop for 5 times to mix the sample with the reagent in the wells completely. The mixture should be pink, and then start the timer.
(5) Incubate for 3min in the metal incubator (45℃); insert the test strips into the wells with the "Absorbent pad" end fully dipped in to the mixture.
(6) Incubate for 6min in the metal incubator(45℃) again. Take out the strip; judge the result according to Part 7.
There are 5 lines in the strip, Control line, Tetracylcines Line, Chloramphenicol Line, Streptomycin Line and ßeta-lactams Line, which are briefly used as “C”, “T4” ,“T3”, “T2” and “T1”. The test results will depend on the color of these lines. The following diagram describes the result identification.
Negative(-) : Line T and Line C are both red, color of Line T is stronger than or similar to Line C, indicating the corresponding residue in sample is less than LOD of the kit.
Positive(+) : Line C is red, color of Line T is weaker than Line C, indicating the corresponding residue in sample is higher than LOD of the kit.
Invalid: Line C has no color, which indicates the strips are invalid. In this case, please read the instructions again, and redo the assay with new strip.
Note: If the result of the strip needs to be recorded, please cut the "Absorbent pad" end, and dry the strip, then keep it as file.
The product shows negative at the level of 500μg/L of melamine, lincomycin, erythromycin, Sulfamethazine etc
All materials must be stored at 2 - 8°C. The test kit is stable through the expiration date (12 months) marked on the foil pouch. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
-For best results, please strictly adhere to these instructions.
-All reagents must be at room temperature before running the assay.
-Do not remove rapid test from its pouch until immediately before use.
-The milk sample should be fresh and homogeneous liquid without caking and precipitation.
-Do not reuse the test strip.
-Do not use the test beyond its expiration date.
-Do not use water, powdered milk as negative control. Use confirmed negative fresh milk as control.
-The components in this kit have been quality control tested as standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
β-Lactams & Streptomycin & Chloramphenicol & Tetracyclines Combo Test Kit is an useful tool offering a rapid and accurate testing in field screening, exceeding with its convenience. If you want a quantitative result, it is suggested to apply other method such as ELISA / HPLC in practice.
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee