Payment & Shipping Terms:
One Step H. Pylori Ab wb /serum/plasma test is a rapid test for the qualitative detection of antibodies specific to Helicobacter pylori in human serum/plasma and whole blood. In this test kit, the H. pylori antigen – colloid gold conjugate and specimen moves along the membrane chromatographically to the test region and forms a visible line as the antigenantibodyantigen gold particle complex forms with high degree of sensitivity and specificity. This one step test only takes about 1015 minutes. Test results are read visually without any instrumentation.
SPECIMEN COLLECTION & PREPARATION
Both whole blood (with or without anticoagulant), serum and plasma specimens can be used with this assay. Simply follow the standard clinical produres to collect whole blood, serum or plasma specimens. If the specimen cannot be tested on the day of collection, store the serum/plasma specimen in a temperature of 28 ºC for up to 72 hours. Stir and bring the specimens to room temperature before testing. Do not freeze whole blood specimens. Do not freeze and thaw the specimen repeatedly. Attention: Specimens and all materials coming in contact with them should be handling and disposed of as if capable of transmitting infection. Avoid contact with skin by wearing gloves and proper laboratory attire.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS SUPPLIED
1. Test kit
2. Specimen diluents in dropper bottle
3. Plastic dropper to dispense sample
1. When you are ready to begin testing, open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove the test device from the pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Using the plastic dropper provided, draw the sample into the pipette. Dispense one drop of sample (~25μL) onto the sample well of the cassette.
3. Add 3 drops of diluents (150μL) provided onto the sample well. Use the dropper bottle provided, not the sample pipette.
4. Wait for 10 minutes and read results. It is important that the background is clear before the result is read. Do not read results after 15 minutes.
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee