|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Kit|
|Delivery Time:||within 3-5 working days(depends on your quantity)|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
Human high sensitivity C-Reactive Protein(hs-CRP)ELISA Kit
Sample Types Validated:Serum, blood plasma,Saliva, Urine, and other related tissue Liquid.
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES.
Please carefully read this instruction before using. This ELISA kit is based on the principle of double-antibody sandwich technique to detect Human high sensitivity C-Reactive Protein(hs-CRP). Be used only for research purposes, not be used for medical diagnosis.
This kit is used to assay the high sensitivity C-Reactive Protein(hs-CRP)in the sample of Human ’s serum, blood plasma, and other related tissue Liquid.
The kit uses a double-antibody sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) to assay the level of Human high sensitivity C-Reactive Protein(hs-CRP)in samples. Add high sensitivity C-Reactive Protein(hs-CRP) to monoclonal antibody Enzyme well which is pre-coated with Human high sensitivity C-Reactive Protein(hs-CRP)monoclonal antibody, incubation; then, add high sensitivity C-Reactive Protein(hs-CRP)antibodies labeled with biotin, and combined with Streptavidin-HRP to form immune complex; then carry out incubation and washing again to remove the uncombined enzyme. Then add Chromogen Solution A, B, the color of the liquid changes into the blue, And at the effect of acid, the color finally becomes yellow. The chroma of color and the concentration of the Human Substance high sensitivity C-Reactive Protein(hs-CRP)of sample were positively correlated.
Materials supplied in the Test Kit
|1||Standard(12.8mg/L)||0.5ml||7||Chromogen Solution A||6ml|
|2||Standard diluent||3ml||8||Chromogen Solution B||6ml|
|3||Microelisa Stripplate||12w×8s||9||Stop Solution||6ml|
|4||Str- HRP-Conjugate Reagent||6ml||10||Instruction||1|
|5||30×wash solution||20ml||11||Closure plate membrane||2|
|6||Biotin-hs-CRP Ab||1ml||12||Sealed bags||1|
Materials required but not supplied
1. 37 ℃ incubator 2. Standard Enzyme reader
3. Precision pipettes and Disposable pipette tips 4. Distilled water
5. Disposable tubes for sample dilution 6. Absorbent paper
1. Beening taken out from the 2-8℃ environment, the kit should be balanced 30 minutes in the ambient temperature then use. If the Coated plates of Enzyme haven’t been used up after opened, the remaining plates should be stored in Sealed bag.
2. For each step, add Sample with sample injector which should be calibrated frequently, in order to avoid unnecessary experimental tolerance.
3. he operation shall be carried out accordance to the instructions strictly. And test results must be based on the readings of the Enzyme reader.
4. In order to avoid cross-contamination, it is forbidden to re-use the suction head and seal plate membrane in your hands.
5. All samples, washing buffer and each kind of reject should according to infective material process.
6. The idle agents shall be put up or covered. Do not use reagent with different batches. And use them before expired date.
7. The substrate B is light-sensitive. Prolonged exposure to light is forbidden.
Span Biotech Ltd. is a research based company for rapid tests, with strong support from National Key Laboratory of Technology Projects of 10th and 11th Five-Year Plan and Faculty of Life Sciences of HuBei University. SpanBio also housed a R&D team that is developing gene recombination, cell cultivation and protein purification techniques. SpanBio pays strict attention on rapid tests for human being, animal diseases and food safety detection. It provides a number of customized services to professional distributors and partnering affiliates with excellent quality, competitive prices and super service.