|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Delivery Time:||within 7 working days(depends on your quantity)|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in Advance,Western Union,Paypal|
MOR Gold Rapid Screen Test Strip
The MOR Gold Rapid Screen Test Strip is a rapid qualitative competitive binding immunoassay for determination of Morphine and their metabolites in urine.
MOR Test SUMMARY AND EXPLANATION OF THE TEST
The MOR Gold Rapid Screen Test Strip is a fast and easy to read membrane chromatographic immunoassay with no need for instrument. The method employs a unique combination of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies to specifically identify Morphine in urine with a high degree of sensitivity.
Morphine, one of opiates’ derivatives, is central nervous system stimulants that produce alertness, wakefulness, increased energy, reduced hunger, and an overall feeling of well-being. Morphine has been the preferred drug for the management of pain in cases of advanced cancer and other severe conditions. Morphine and other Opiates’ metabolites may be detected in urine as a result of heroin morphine, codeine, or poppy seed intake. Administration of large doses of Morphine can cause tolerance and physiological dependence in users, and can lead to substance abuse. D-Morphine is controlled substances. GC/MS or immunoassay method has been developed for the determination of 300ng/ml for Morphine.
The kits should be stored at temperature 4-30°C the sealed pouch for the duration of the shelf life (18 months).
Collect a fresh urine sample in the urine cup, without any preservatives. Urine specimens may be refrigerated (2-8°C) and stored up to 48 hours before testing. Urine samples exhibiting visible precipitates should be filtered, centrifuged or allowed to settle. Use only clear aliquots for testing.
3. Dip the strip in the urine sample for a few seconds. Make sure that the urine level is below “Max” line. As soon as solvent front reached the membrane area place the strip on a clean surface.
4. Read the result in 5-10 minutes.
1. Clock or Timer
1. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
2. Do not use kit beyond the expiration date.
3. Urine specimens may be infectious; properly handle and dispose of all used reaction devices in biohazard container.
1. Negative: Two pink color bands appear. This indicates MOR in the specimen is below the detection sensitivity (300ng/ml).
2. Positive: Only one pink band for control appears. This indicates the MOR in the specimen is above the detection sensitivity.
3. Invalid: The presence of a control line is necessary to validate test performance. If no band appears the test should be repeated with a new test device.
Note: There is no meaning attributed to color intensity for C and T lines.