|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 tests|
|Packaging Details:||40 tests/box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 pcs per month|
HBsAg Rapid Test Cassette
Cat. No.: RH0203I
FOR THE QUALITATIVE ASSESSMENT OF HBsAg IN HUMAN SERUM, PLASMA OR WHOLE BLOOD
The HBsAg Rapid Test is a Chromatographic immunoassay (CIA) for direct qualitative detection of Hepatitis B type virus surface antigen (HBsAg) in human serum /plasma and whole blood.
The HBsAg RST is a chromatographic immunoassay (CIA) for the detection of surface antigens of Hepatitis B in human serum/plasma and whole blood. Specific antibody against HBsAg is pre-coated onto membrane as a capture reagent on the test region. During the test, specimen is allowed to react with the colloidal gold particles, which have been labeled with anotherr specific antibody. If HBsAg is present, a pink colored band will develop on the membrane in proportion to the amount of HBsAg presented in the specimen. Absence of this pink colored band in the test region suggests a negative result. To serve as a procedural control, a pink colored band in the control region will always appear regardless the presence or absence of HBsAg.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED
1.One sealed pouched cassette with desiccant and a disposable pipette..
2.Blood diluent in a dropper bottle. Store at 2-8°C.
3.One piece of operating instruction with 40 test pouches..
WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS
1. FOR IN VITRO DIAGNOSTIC USES ONLY
2. All patient samples should be treated as if capable of transmitting diseases.
3. Do not interchange reagents from different lots or use test kit beyond expiration date.
4. Icteric, lipemic, hemolysed, heat treated and contaminated sera may cause erroneous results.
The kits should be stored at temperature 4-30°C,( the sealed pouch) for the duration of the shelf life (24 months).
SAMPLE COLLECTION AND PREPARATION
Whole Blood ( Fingerstick Specimens)
Clean the area to be lanced with an alcohol swab.
Serum or Plasma Sample
Add 70-100ul or 2-3 drops of serum or plasma into sample well. Observe the result in 5-20 minutes.
Whole Blood Sample
Add 1 drop of whole blood into sample well, after all blood is completely absorbed. Add 1 drop of whole blood diluent. Observe the result in 5-20 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: In addition to the band in the control region (C), another pink band will appear in the test region (T). This indicates that the specimen contains HBsAg.
Negative: No band in the test region (T), only one pink band appears in the control region (C). This indicates that no HBsAg have been detected.
Invalid: If no band appears in the control region(C), regardless of the presence or absence of line in the test region (T). It indicates a possible error in performing the test. The test should be repeated using a new device.
A total of 400 samples from susceptible subjects were tested by the HBsAg Rapid Test and by HBsAg ELISA kit with the test sensitivity at 1.0 ng/mL. The data showed the following.
Relative Sensitivity: 96%,
Relative Specificity: 100%,
overrall Agreement: 99.6%
In the study, 30 replicate assays were performed with one positive and one negative specimen. Correct negative and positive results were registered in 100% of the assays.
The study involved the same specimens containing one positive and one negative. The samples were analyzed in 30 independent assays with HIV-1/2 Rapid Screen Test. originating from three different lots at different times during two months. Again, expected negative and positive results were registered in 100% of the assays.
1. Some specimens containing unusually high titer of heterophile antibodies or rheumatoid factor may affect expected results.
2. The results obtained with this test should only be interpreted in conjunction with other diagnostic procedures and clinical findings.
3. The test is to be used for the qualitative detection of HBsAg.
4. A negative result does not rule out infection because HBsAg levels may be absent or not present in detectable quantities.
5. The test is to be used for the qualitative detection of HBsAg
This product has been manufactured under strict GMP regulation so to ensure the diagnostic accuracy of the test. It is out of control of the manufacture when the test is performed in diverse environment and by diverse group of individuals which may affect the result to a certain degree.
The manufacture, the Distributor or its associates will not be liable for any losses, claims, liability, costs or damages, whether direct or indirect or consequential arising out of or related to an incorrect diagnosis, whether a positive or negative by use of this product.
1. Emanuel Rubin and John Farber. The liver and biliary system. Acute viral hepatitis P 721-729. Rubin E, Farber JL ed. Pathology 2nd ed. 1994. J.B. Lippincott, Philadelphia
2. Kaplan PM, Greenman RL, Gerin JL, Purcell RH, Robinson WS. DNA polymerase associated with human hepatitis B antigen. J Virol. 1973 12(5):995-1005.
3. Dane DS, Cameron CH, Briggs M. Virus-like particles in serum of patients with Australiaantigen-associated hepatitis. Lancet. 1970;1(7649):695-8.
4. Magnius LO, Espmark A. A new antigen complex co-occurring with Australia antigen.Acta Pathol Microbiol Scand [B] Microbiol Immunol. 1972;80(2):335-7
Span Biotech Ltd. is a research based company for rapid tests, with strong support from National Key Laboratory of Technology Projects of 10th and 11th Five-Year Plan and Faculty of Life Sciences of HuBei University. SpanBio also housed a R&D team that is developing gene recombination, cell cultivation and protein purification techniques. SpanBio pays strict attention on rapid tests for human being, animal diseases and food safety detection. It provides a number of customized services to professional distributors and partnering affiliates with excellent quality, competitive prices and super service.
Span Biotech Ltd.
Add: 6A, Unit 5, Building 3, Sunshine Aloha, Bantian Industrial Park, Banxuegang Road , Longgang Shenzhen 518129