|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||1 test/pouch|
|Delivery Time:||within 5 days(depends on your quantity)|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in Advance,Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||Dry Blood Collection Card|
Dry Blood Collection Card
The dry blood collection card contains chemically treated paper for preservation of RNA &DNA in the sample. The sample is stabilized preventing microbial or environmental degradation. It is easy to use.
Dry Blood Collection Card Materials provided: collection card in a foil pouch with & desiccant bag.One zip-lock bag.&large shipping envelope with instruction printed on one side.
Dry Blood Collection Card Sampling Technique:
Wash hands before and after the blood collection procedure.
Collect the blood onto the labeled filter paper, using the following protocol:
1. Cleanse infant’s heel with 70% isopropyl alcohol (use only rubbing alcohol). Note: Warming the skin-puncture site with a warm moist cloth, or a heel warming device, for 3 minutes can increase blood flow through the site.
2. Allow heel to air dry.
3. Using a lancet, or heel incision device, and wearing gloves, perform the puncture on the plantar surface of the heel. The puncture should be made to a depth of less than 2.0 mm with a sterile lancet or incision device.
4. Gently wipe off first drop of blood with sterile gauze or cotton ball. The initial drop contains tissue fluids that may dilute sample.
5. Wait for formation of large blood droplet; apply gentle pressure with thumb and ease intermittently as drops of blood form.
6. Gently touch the printed side of the filter paper card to the blood drop and in one step, allow a sufficient quantity of blood to soak through and completely fill a pre-printed circle. Do notpress the filter paper against the puncture site on the heel. Fill each printed circle with a SINGLE application of blood. Observe both sides of the filter paper card to assure that blood uniformly penetrated and saturated the card. Spotting should be done only on the printed side.
The filter paper must not touch the skin puncture site.
7. Fill the both of the blood spots for the test.
8. All used items should be disposed of in an appropriate biohazard container.
9. Elevate infant’s foot above the body and apply pressure using sterile gauze. Do not apply adhesive bandages.
10. Allow blood specimen to AIR DRY THOROUGHLY, on a horizontally level—non-absorbent open surface, such as a plastic-coated test tube rack—for a minimum of 3 hours at ambient temperature and away from direct sunlight. Do not stack, heat, or allow touching other surfaces during the drying process.
11. Within 24 hours of collection, prepare the dried blood collection card for shipment to the laboratory by courier or mail. Only use the mailing or courier envelope provided. Do not use plastic or plasticene envelopes. Humidity and moisture are detrimental to stability of dried blood spot specimens and can affect results.
12. The sealed envelope should be placed in a mailing envelope that is ready with mailing address to a designated laboratory
Contact Rebecca Yan