|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||40 tests per box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 TESTS PER Day|
The Cow Pregnancy Diagnosis Test
Cat. No.: RA0101B
Progesterone (P4) is a kind of steroid hormone. The concentration change of P4 in milk is one specific characteristic indicating the activities of cow ovary. It plays an important role in the process of maternal reproduction and maintaining pregnancy.
Therefore, it can be monitoring cow reproductive activity by detecting the concentration of P4. P4 concentration has different characteristic changes as the cow's stage of reproductive physiology, through to detect the progesterone levels can make an accurate diagnosis of cow in early pregnancy.
The strip can be used for diagnosis of cow early pregnancy, which is of high accuracy, easy operation, rapid and normal temperature storage, easy to carry, harmless to maternal and fetal safety.
THE SCOPE OF USE
The test is mainly suitable for dairy and beef cattle early pregnancy diagnosis, as well as to guide timely artificial insemination.
THE BEST USE DATE
Cow's estrus cycle is 21 days. There are individual differences in 18 to 24 days commonly, it is suggested to perform the test the 18th days after mating. Perform the test once every day for 5 continuous days; even if one negative result appears during the five days, which indicates the cow is not pregnant and P4 is at the lowest level at this moment. In this case, it was suggested to have the dairy cow mated in time; that should improve the conception rate. If positive results show for all 5 days tests, it indicates the cow is in pregnancy, and it should get careful nursing and gestation management. Another test method is to closely observe the cow rutting performance from 18 days after mating, if it was in rutting performance the detection should do immediately; for those that have no heat after mating to do a test on the 24th day.
1.Milk sample: cleaning teats before take the milk, abandon to the first three milk, then collect milk in the bottle, take 1 ml in the test tube, placed the centrifuge10000 rpm for 10 minutes, in vitro milk sample was divided into three layers, using straws inserted in the underlying absorbing liquid cream and set aside.
2.Saliva: from the mouth collecting saliva for 3 to 5 ml placed the centrifuge 1500-2000 rpm for 5 minutes, take supernatant on standby.
3.The galley proof: from the hair root galley proof according to take 10 mg in the extracting pipe, add 3 ml anhydrous ethanol soak vortex shock 5 minutes after 2-3 hours, placed 3000 rpm centrifuge for 5 minutes, drain on ethanol solution 1 ml into glass dish, in 70-80 ℃ oven dry reoccupy after 1 ml PBS dilution. Set aside.
4.Urine: can be used directly.
5.Blood: anticoagulant take 1 to 2 ml of centrifugal 2000 rpm 5-10 minutes from the plasma standby, the anticoagulant let stand for 30 minutes to separate serum blood clots. Set aside.
1. Remove the test strip from the foil pouch.
2. Put the “MAX” end into the sample (the surface of the sample should not exceed the MAX line). Due to the function of capillary, the sample dissolves the solid antibody labeled with colloidal gold and moves forward to the other end. When the liquid moves to the 2 / 3 of the result window or to the end, you can take out the strip. One or two red lines will appear in the result window.
3. Observe the result in 5 minutes.
1. Remove the test device and milk dropper from its foil wrapper by tearing along the slice.
2. Using the milk dropper, withdraw the milk sample from the specimen cup and slowly dispense 3～4drops into the circular sample well. The sample liquid moves slowly to the other end due to the capillarity. You will see one or two red lines in the result window.
3. Read results in 5 minutes.
Result ESULT ANALYSIS
Positive: If both T band and C band are visible, the test result is Positive, which means the cow is pregnant or in middle period of estrous cycle.
Negative: If only C band are visible, the test result is Negative, which means the cow is not pregnant.
Suspicious: Control band are visible, testing band is in shadow; At this point it is necessary to take into account in combination with clinical or every other day to a few days to repeat testing for further confirmation.
Invalid: When control band does not appear on the membrane, the test is invalid since improper test procedure or deterioration of reagents probably occurred. It is recommended that the test would be repeated.
1. For single use only; do not reuse the test devices.
2. After open the packing, should be used immediately, Do not keep the strip or cassette in the air for a long time after unpacking.
3. While performing the test, make sure that the surface of sample should not exceed the “MAX” line of strip.
4. Do not touch the white membrane surface in the middle of test.
5. Do not use test kit after the expiry date.
False negatives: the test performed on 90th day or later after mating appears negative result due to individual difference, which negative (a red line) should affirm with clinical examination, or using other methods for the testing.
The period of the validity is 24 months.
Store as packaged in the sealed pouch under the room temperature. Avoid light.