Payment & Shipping Terms:
Human Total Antioxidant Capacity(TAOC)Elisa Kit
Assay range:0.5 U/ml – 12.5 U/ml
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES.(96T)
This kit allows for the determination of TAOC concentrations in Human serum, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
Principle of the assay
The kit assay Human TAOC level in the sample, use Purified Human TAOC antibody tocoat microtiter plate wells, make solid-phase antibody, then add TAOC to wells, Combined TAOC antibody which With HRP labeled, become antibody - antigen - enzyme-antibody complex, after washing Completely, Add TMB substrate solution,TMB substrate becomes blue color At HRP enzyme-catalyzed, reaction is terminated by the addition of a sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 nm.
The concentration of Human TAOC in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D.of the samples to the standard curve.
Materials provided with the kit
Chromogen Solution A
Closure plate membrane
Chromogen Solution B
1. extract as soon as possible after Specimen collection,and according to the relevant literature, and should be experiment as soon as possible after the extraction. If it can’t,specimen can be kept in -20 ℃ to preserve, Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
2. Can’t detect the sample which contain NaN3, because NaN3 inhibits HRP active.
1.Dilute and add sample:Dilute Original density Standard as follow table:
150μl Original density Standard+150μl Standard diluent
150μl 5 Standard+150μl Standard diluent
150μl 4 Standard+150μl Standard diluent
150μl 3 Standard +150μl Standard diluent
150μl 2 Standard +150μl Standard diluent
2. Add sample: Set blank wells separately (blank comparison wells don’t add sample and HRP-Conjugate reagent, other each step operation is same). testing sample well. add Sample dilution 40μl to testing sample well, then add testing sample 10μl (sample final dilution is 5-fold), add sample to wells , don’t touch the well wall as far as possible, and Gently mix.
3. Incubate: After closing plate with Closure plate membrane , incubate for 30 min at 37℃.
4. Configurate liquid: 30-fold(or 20-fold) wash solution diluted 30-fold (or 20-fold) with distilled water and reserve.
5. Washing: Uncover Closure plate membrane, discard Liquid, dry by swing, add washing buffer to every well, still for 30s then drain, repeat 5 times, dry by pat.
6. Add enzyme: Add HRP-Conjugate reagent 50μl to each well, except blank well.
7. Incubate: Operation with 3.
8. Washing: Operation with 5.
9. Color: Add Chromogen Solution A 50ul and Chromogen Solution B 50ul to each well, evade the light preservation for 10 min at 37℃
10. Stop the reaction: Add Stop Solution50μl to each well, Stop the reaction(the blue color change to yellow color).
11. Assay: take blank well as zero , Read absorbance at 450nm after Adding Stop Solution and within 15min.
Contact Person: Ms. Anna Lee